13 11 2018
[November-2018]100% Valid 810-440 VCE Dumps 70Q Provided by Braindump2go[Q1-Q11]
2018/November Braindump2go 810-440 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new 810-440 Real Exam Questions:
1.|2018 Latest 810-440 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 70Q&As Download:
2.|2018 Latest 810-440 Exam Questions & Answers Download:
Which type of expenditure is business insurance considered?
D. Show back
During which Cisco business architecture phase does information technology infrastructure library become relevant?
A. Develop and verify
B. Deploy and measure
C. Customer knowledge
D. Customer commit
E. Research and analyze
Which two customer benefits of a Cisco Business architecture engagement are true?
B. It ensures that solutions are aligned with long-term business strategy.
C. It provides a technology-centric approach to business problems
D. It increases IT complexity.
E. It associates business value with defined business outcomes.
What is in it for the customer?
• Ensures that business capabilities and business solutions are aligned with business priorities and long-term business strategy
• Captures and realizes business value from defined business outcomes
• Perceives Cisco as a strategic partner for solving business challenges
Which benefit does the customer receive from a Cisco Business Architecture engagement?
A. It provides Cisco specific technology solutions.
B. It provides in-depth post-sales support.
C. It provides product updates proactively.
D. It provides help to solve business challenges.
You are proposing a solution to a group that conflicts with a competing intiative of one of the group members. Which audience type does this group member belong to?
The assessment of different audience types helps to decide how a message should be constructed and presented. The Cisco Business Architect can establish them self as an active participant for the benefit of the customer. Corporate or organizational culture has an impact on the types of audiences in the organization.
1. Generally tend to disagree
2. Have conflicting interests
1. Consider themselves to be more knowledgeable than you
2. Criticize assumption and findings
1. Do not have facts
2. The first time that they hear about a solution
1. Already know you and support the solution
2. Easy to persuade
It is common within organizations to have different audience types that will impact decisions. Audience types are factored into conducting a stakeholder analysis and are also considered in the later phases of messaging and executing in the business-led approach.
Multiple tactics can be employed for interacting with each audience:
• You can acknowledge the view of hostile types
• Use evidence with critical types
• Provide facts for uninformed types
• Build a bond with sympathetic types
• Use effective influencing and communication skills
Which activity occurs in the loyalty phase of the customer relationship lifecycle?
A. Gain credibility with the customer to establish tem as an advocate.
B. Understand the customer and their critical needs.
C. Continue to effectively develop your relationship with the customer.
D. Establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
The five stages are generic in nature. However, they generally apply to managing customer relationships.
• Reach: Establish credibility with the prospective customer. The credibility is established for both yourself and by extension your organization as a valued business partner.
• Acquisition: Establish your status as a valued business partner. This is done by understand the customer and their critical business needs.
• Develop: Continue to effectively increase the maturity of your relationship with the customer. This is accomplished by continually gaining a more thorough understanding of critical business needs.
• Retention: Demonstrate repeated value to the customer. This is accomplished by providing opportunities to measure progress against stated targets to demonstrate success.
• Loyalty: Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and the customer as an advocate. This can be accomplished by adopting a consultative-led approach with a focus on the solving complex business challenges for the customer.
Which option is the primary long-term goal of executing on a business roadmap?
A. To define technical value
B. To define business value
C. To realize business value
D. To realize technical value.
The primary long-term goal of executing on a business roadmap is to realize business value. It is important to differentiate between business value and technology value. Technology value can be associated with the value that certain individuals get from it, or technology value can be factored into the overall business value as a financial factor.
Which two factors are examples of business influencers?
Internal and External Influencers
Businesses are impacted by internal and external influencers. Internal influencers are what the business has direct control over. External influencers are market trends, regulations, or situations that are outside of the control of the business. Internal and external influencers each have four key areas to consider. Each key area will have associated attributes that may vary across organizations.
The business has direct control over internal influencers. Organizational culture, readiness, maturity level, and investment decision can have both positive and negative impacts on the ability of a business to function effectively. Understanding the various internal influencers determines how a Cisco Business Architect engages with business leaders and stakeholders, the degree of relevance for Cisco, and the probability of success in helping the business reach its target state. Examples of internal influencers include factors that are associated with organizational readiness, organizational culture, maturity level, and investment decisions.
External influencers can have a major impact on the business. Consider something as a single governmental mandate or regulation that may enable a new business possibility or invalidate a new idea or current business capability. Examples of external influencers include factors that are associated with key trends, market forces, macroeconomic forces, and industry forces.
External regulations and emerging technology are also external influencers. New or amended regulations may require new business capabilities and solutions. Emerging technology trends can either enhance or hinder their competitive advantage in the market. These influencers can be taken into consideration when making investment decisions or identifying the business impact or risks that may result from not making investments
Refer to the Exhibit. Which option does the exhibit describe?
A. Technology architecture maturity level
B. Business architecture maturity level
C. Customer joumey
D. Solution selling stages and maturity level
Which two skill pillars are part of Cisco Business Architecture?
A. Advanced consulting
C. Business acumen
D. Strategic finance
E. Global solutions
Which decision-making style leans towards ad hoc approaches?
A. A catalyst
1.|2018 Latest 810-440 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 70Q&As Download:
2.|2018 Latest 810-440 Study Guide Video: